Interview Questions To Ask Agents Who Are Applying For The Job Of Selling Your Real Estate:
Here is a list of questions I encourage you to ask each agent who is interviewed to sell your home. It helps you determine quickly if they have other motives in mind other than selling your home for top dollar.
- Do you work as a full-time Realtor®?
- Do you have a full-time team of assistants?
- What area and in what aspect of the market do you specialize?
- Do you have a written marketing plan specifically designed to sell my house?
- What method do you use to keep up to date on Real Estate changes?
- How do you market properties directly to buyers?
- How many properties have you sold in the last three months?
- Will you produce a flyer of my home with a picture displaying my home?
- Do you have a written business plan and mission statement?
- How often will I hear from you after my home is listed with you? May I cancel the listing if I don’t?
- How will you let me know what you are doing to market my property?
- How do you find potential buyers?
- What other marketing techniques will you use to get my property sold?
- In what ways do you encourage other Realtors® to sell my property? How do you network?
- What can I do to help sell my property?
- How confident are you that you can sell my home? Why?
- How many listings do you have? What percentage of them sell?
- What is the market trend now?
- Based upon what you know about my situation, should I sell?
- If I give you the listing, what are the first seven (7) things you will do to sell my property in the first week?
- What is the best way to reach you?: